General Practitioner Advanced Certificate in Diagnostic Imaging (Computed Tomography)
The General Practitioner Advanced Certificate is accredited by ISVPS and has been developed for veterinary professionals who wish to advance their knowledge, progress their academic qualifications, and gain recognition in their field.
In partnership with Improve International and Harper Adams University (HAU), the GPAdvCert programme is designed for veterinary surgeons who have already completed a relevant certificate and wish to deepen their knowledge. For candidates who don’t hold the prerequisite GPCert or PgC, alternative routes accrediting prior certificated or experiential learning are available. Please contact ISVPS for further information.
- 1 x 2,250-2,500 word case report
- 2 x computer-based examinations (one comprising 50 multiple-choice questions, and one comprising case-based scenario and ‘spot test’ questions)
- Additional ‘bridging’ assessments apply for those candidates progressing to the Postgraduate Diploma (PgD) in Advanced Veterinary Practice Sciences (please contact ISVPS for further information regarding eligibility for the Postgraduate Diploma)
Please contact ISVPS for further information.
Examination and Submission Dates
2021 Examination Candidates
- Registration—26th November 2020
- ‘Bridging’ assessments—25th February 2021 (PgD only)
- 1 x 2,250-2,500 word case report—25th March 2021
- 2 x computer-based examinations—18th June 2021