General Practitioner Advanced Certificate in Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
The General Practitioner Advanced Certificate is accredited by ISVPS and has been developed for veterinary professionals who wish to advance their knowledge, progress their academic qualifications, and gain recognition in their field.
In partnership with Improve International and Harper Adams University (HAU), the General Practitioner Advanced Certificate is designed for veterinary surgeons who have already completed a relevant certificate and wish to evidence deeper learning. For those candidates who don not hold the prerequisite GPCert or PgC, obtained within the Improve international, ISVPS and HAU partnership, an alternative route accrediting prior certificated learning is available. Please contact ISVPS for further information.
- 1 x 2,250-2,500 word case report
- 2 x computer-based examinations (one comprising 50 multiple-choice questions, and one comprising case-based scenario and an ‘Online Applied Knowledge Examination’)
- Additional ‘bridging’ assessments apply for those candidates progressing to the Postgraduate Diploma (PgD) in Advanced Veterinary Practice Sciences (please contact ISVPS for further information regarding eligibility for the Postgraduate Diploma)
Please contact ISVPS for further information.
Examination and Submission Dates
2021 Examination Candidates
- Registration-30th July 2020
- 1 x 2,250-2,500 word case report-30th April 2021
- ‘Bridging’ assessments-25th February 2021 (PgD only)
- 2 x computer-based examinations-15th July 2021