General Practitioner Advanced Certificate in Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
The General Practitioner Advanced Certificate is accredited by ISVPS and has been developed for veterinary professionals who wish to advance their knowledge, progress their academic qualifications, and gain recognition in their field.
In partnership with Improve International, SCIVAC and Harper Adams University (HAU), the GPAdvCert programme is designed for veterinary surgeons who have already completed a relevant certificate and want to deepen their knowledge. For candidates who don’t hold the GPCert or PgC, alternative routes accrediting their prior certificated or experiential learning are available. Please contact ISVPS for further information.
- Case diary (15 x 100 word peer-reviewed logs)
- Reflective essay (500 words)
- Case studies (5 x 500-1,000 words)
- Case report (2,500 words)
- Multiple choice question examination
Please contact ISVPS for information on fees
Credit Card Payment is available.
Examination and Submission Dates
2020 Examination Candidates
- 5 x case studies—28th November 2019
- 1 x case report—30th January 2020
- Case diary & reflective essay—27th February 2020 (PgD only)
- Examination —12th June 2020