It’s been a tough year, but our committed exam candidates have inspired the ISVPS team to keep innovating. Here are 9 ways we’ve supported your professional development worldwide – we’re especially proud to be one of the few veterinary certification bodies providing remote exams during the pandemic!
- Enabling 875 candidates to sit their exams in 2020, plus supporting another 1,300+ students currently preparing to gain their brand new post-graduate veterinary qualifications in 2021.
- Introducing remote exam invigilation, allowing you to sit your exams online safely, securely and comfortably with support from our trained exam coordinators throughout (this picture is Ana, our Operations Director remote invigilating our first Chinese online exams!).
- Saving you time, stress and resources by investing in a new online exam platform and direct, ongoing candidate phone assistance, reducing the need to pay for travel and accommodation.
- Providing ongoing, personalised support for our candidates throughout the exam process, including explaining the format of our online exams, what to expect on the day, and giving guidance and reassurance on the day itself.
- Creating easy-to-use, illustrated guidance for how to use our new exam monitoring platform available in a range of languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Sharing past exam paper samples and questions on request, along with other useful information to help you feel well prepared.
- Increasing the convenience and flexibility of scheduling your exams, including the possibility to defer if necessary.
- Working hard to optimise our exam process, learning from your feedback and our own experiences to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Giving our new candidates plenty of time to prepare for their 2021 exams by providing useful materials, instructions and support beforehand.
We’d like to thank all our past and current ISVPS candidates for sticking with us during 2020 and wish everyone the very best of luck with your 2021 exams!
Please do contact us with any comments or suggestions, or if you need further information or support – your feedback helps us to improve what we do.