- Provide a written Final Examination. This will be held on a single day, at a single venue. ISVPS reserve the right to change these details under exceptional circumstances, but if this is necessary will provide maximum possible notice to delegates
- Scrutinise completed course work submissions in accordance with the timings and procedures laid out in those documents.
- Notify candidates in writing of their result in the Examination (and other submissions if applicable) within 6 weeks of the final examination. These results will be sent to the address given on the Enrolment Form, unless candidates notify ISVPS in writing of any change. Please note that the final result in the written examination is a pass/fail only. No pass mark will be issued.
To be eligible to sit the Examination candidates must:
- Attend the taught modules and sign the Attendance Register on those days. Candidates who miss modules may attend those modules at an alternative venue (if available) or in the following year.
- Candidates are not permitted to sit the final examination until all modules have been completed and the appropriate Enrolment Form and fees have been received by ISVPS.
- Enrol and pay in full for the Examination by the date given by ISVPS.
- Submit their completed course work to ISVPS in accordance with the timings and procedures laid out in those documents.
- Attend the appropriate venue for the Final Examination on the stated date.
- This examination fee is non-refundable, but candidates may defer their entry into the examination, providing they provide written notice to ISVPS at least 30 days before the date of the Final Examination.
Notify ISVPS in writing of any change in their address for correspondence.
- Candidates who sit the Final Examination but are unsuccessful may re-sit the Examination in the following year. A fee will be payable, and details of re-registration procedures will be available to unsuccessful candidates on request.
- By enrolling for the Examination, candidates agree to accept the decision of the examiners. Unsuccessful candidates may appeal against the conduct of the examination, but not against the decision of the examiners.
- Any appeal must be made in writing to the Chair of the Academic Board of ISVPS within 30 days of the Examination results being issued. ISVPS will provide a written response to any such appeal within 30 days of receipt.
- The Examination and all allied activities are the responsibility of ISVPS, rather than Improve International Ltd, and any correspondence or appeals related to the Examination must therefore be directed to ISVPS as described above.
- Under no circumstances may candidates remove any examination question papers from the examination room.
- Successful candidates will have their name placed in the ISVPS register which will be available on the ISVPS website. If you do not wish for your name to appear in the ISVPS register please inform ISVPS in writing.
- By enrolling on the ISVPS exam you are granting International School of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies (ISVPS) a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, global, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, translate and modify the submitted clinical case report in any media, printed or digital.
The candidate certifies that they are the exclusive author and sole owner of the copyright of the submitted clinical case report and do not infringe upon, violate, or misappropriate any copyright or other intellectual property rights, or any other proprietary right, contract or other right or interest of any third party.